Monday, September 24, 2007

My Cute Little Cheerleader

This weekend, our city had a kind of town-pride festival that kicked off with a parade. I couldn't be there because of prior commitments, but Daddy took Danny and Katie marched with her cheerleading squad. They didn't stay for the festival, either, because most of the rides are too dinky for them anymore, and the ones that aren't DH and I don't feel are safe enough. The prices are outrageous, for the rides and the food, plus we did the county fair last month so they weren't really missing anything anyway. But Katie is soooo excited, because the city's local access channel will be showing the parade, and she'll be on tv.

Here's Katie in the parade:




Here are Danny and Murphy. DH said the dog did really well at the parade. There were tons of other dogs there, but of course ours was the best behaved!

I really wished I could have been there too. We've actually never gone to the parade before; we're not exactly morning people unless we have to be!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

No picture! Please fix as soon as possible!!!

Love ya!

Gretchen said...

I couldn't see the pics either. I bet she looked great though! I've linked both of you to my blog now, so be prepared for a lot more visits!

SOSOY

Gretchen said...

yea! I can see the pics now! your stat counter isn't quite working yet, but it's in the right place, at least. talk to you soon!