Friday, August 15, 2008

A New Element

I have added a new element to my blog, as you can see to the right. I don't think I could possibly review every book I read, but I can at least list them off to the side, so you can see what I like. I might be able to add some kind of rating system, but for now I just hope to list the books. As you will see soon, I read A LOT! Please feel free to comment on the list, or let me know if you have read any of the same books - I love to talk about what I read! Also, you could make suggestions on other authors or books you've read and think I'd like. I would really like to hear from you!

You might notice, I am a big fan of series novels, and I always try to read them in order. That isn't to say that I finish one series before I start another! The ones I've listed today I've been working on pretty much at the same time. You'd think it would be confusing, but since the series are so different it's not that hard to keep track of the different stories.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I like the new colors. How long will you let the list get before you take some off? That's a long list of Beatons lol. Wouldn't it be cool if you could set up an interactive blog, where comments could be seen and responded to as a post instead of having to click into the comments? I bet there is a way to do it, but I haven' researched it. Thanks for updating!

ps. where's the pictures???? lol